A guide to keep you informed about the night sky over Oneonta, NY, brought to you by the astronomer at the SUNY College at Oneonta.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oneonta Stargazer...signing off

It has certainly been awhile since I've posted.  This semester has been busier than any other and I've had many late nights just keeping up.  One element that has kept me busy is that I have been interviewing for faculty positions elsewhere, and have accepted one at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI.  My wife and I will be moving at the end of May.

I apologize for the inconsistency from time to time, and for not posting at all this semester.  I have enjoyed my time here in Oneonta, and have enjoyed the opportunity to provide you (the reader) with updates about the night sky's events. 

All the best, and happy viewing,
The Oneonta Stargazer

No comments:

Post a Comment